A PPM provider wanted to move towards a SaaS model of delivery for software in a cost-effective and secure way. As expected, building the SaaS infrastructure for the client was a task with various complexities. These complexities were high costs associated with re-factoring and customers were concerned with the potential issues involving data leaving on-premises data centers.
SECURELY GOING TO MARKET WITH A SAAS APPLICATION FOR FORTUNE 500 CUSTOMERS
The PPM software provider wanted a more flexible delivery model for their product, knowing that moving towards the cloud was important for the future. Re-factoring the entire software for the cloud was estimated at $2M+ and would take several years.
To support and continue to develop the alliance of cloud service providers by acknowledging the importance of compliance.
- Virtualize the application and ensure all technologies used addressed audit and compliance concerns
- Mapped out the technologies and requirements for a dramatically lower cost and faster implementation of a cloud-based product
- Instead of re-factoring, Jerry developed and implemented a faster and cheaper way to deliver the app, eventually leading Europe and Asia to adopt the same model
- Created enterprise-grade security posture that combined modern, best-of-breed security solutions with best practices to reassure prospects and customers of data security and compliance
- Built out the team responsible for this SaaS transition of the product, paving the way for future products to have the cloud and security expertise needed
- Our flexible and secure delivery model of the product led to easier and faster sales
- With a cloud delivery model of the product, the PPM software firm accelerated sales and adoption of product in a manner that addressed customer security and availability concerns.
- More effective product offering which lowered complexity and allowed for the faster adoption of the product
- We built a highly secure SaaS infrastructure that can pass the muster of Fortune 500 CISOs