Our client had done the research about migrating from colocated servers in a datacenter to a full cloud environment but didn’t know where to start or how to ensure end-to-end security…
INSTITUTING A CYBERSECURITY PROGRAM FOR A LEADING MSP
Managed Services Provider (MSP) had grown to servicing enterprise clients who had security and privacy compliance audits of their vendors, including Framework’s client, the MSP…
BUILDING THE COMPLIANT FOUNDATION FOR A FORTUNE 100 ENTERPRISE
- New CTO demands a full transition to the cloud but can be done adhering to their existing compliance requirements?
- Existing teams were dug with the mentality that their datacenters walls protected their data.
Certifying a SaaS provider as CSA STAR compliant
Older security frameworks and standards do not address the technological and methodical differences in the cloud. New standards are needed.
Support and continue to develop the alliance of cloud service providers by acknowledging the importance of compliance.
Deliver an internal assessment and to publicly provide the results. Each cloud service undergoes an objective analysis focused on powerful criteria, designed in collaboration with Cloud Security (CSA). It takes into account five major categories, which are: data, user and device, service, business and legal.
- Accelerate sales cycle
- Solidify position as a trusted provider of cloud services
- Build, establish, and maintain a robust cloud security program
- Be part of a global database that is becoming the marketplace for providers used by cloud users
- Allows enterprises and corporations to determine through an objective, holistic and beneficial review of the security prowess and efficiency, most importantly the enterprise readiness, or a particularly service provider.